Having trouble convincing friends and family to visit? We didn’t think so. Here’s what you need to know to ensure everyone makes the most of their stay in Pelican Bay:
Requirements and Eligibility
- An individual 13 years or older, who is a House Guest of a Member or a Tenant, is eligible to receive a Guest Card.
- A House Guest is a Guest staying with a Member, or an Out-Of-Town Guest of a Member.
- Each House Guest is required to carry a Guest Card at all times while using Foundation property and amenities unless accompanied by a Member.
- Guest Card holders cannot bring a Guest, with the exception of children 12 and under.
- Guests (a maximum of seven) accompanied by a Member are not required to have a Guest Card, with the exception of the tennis and fitness centers, where all House Guests are required to have a Guest Card.
- Guests are requested to strictly adhere to Foundation policies, rules and regulations.
- Guests from Lee and Collier County, full time or seasonal residents, are ineligible for guest cards.
Specifications for Guest Cards
- A Guest Card must be requested by a Member or a Tenant. Guest Cards will not be issued when the total number of previously issued Guest Card days exceed 30 within any 12-month period for that named Guest – except when a Member attests that a relative will be staying in their unit as a House Guest for a length of time exceeding 30 days.
- Members requesting a Guest Card for a period exceeding 30 days must provide a written request to the office of the President or designee.
- A Guest Card shall be issued for the exact length of the Guest’s stay (for a maximum of 30 days). A Guest Card must be paid for before it is issued. Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A Guest Card confers the right to use all Foundation amenities, subject to applicable fees and Rules and Regulations of the Foundation.
- There is no limit on the number of Guest Cards per Member.
Obtaining a Guest Card
- Fill out the Guest Card request form here. (Or, visit The Commons for a hard copy form to fill out, and submit there or via fax to (239) 597-6802.)
- Guest Cards are $4 plus tax per day, with a two-day minimum ($8.48) per transaction. Fees are non-refundable. The cost can be paid when the card is picked up, or in advance by calling The Commons at (239) 597-8081 with a credit card number.
- November 15- December 31: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM, Saturday 9 AM-5 PM; Sunday 9 AM-1 PM.
- January 1 – April 30: Monday-Friday 8 AM-6PM; Saturday 9 AM-5 PM; Sunday 9 AM-1 PM.
- May 1 – November 14: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM. CLOSED WEEKENDS. For weekend pick-up of pre-ordered cards only, go to Station 4 and ask for Security to retrieve them. Payment is by exact change or credit card authorization.
Realtor Guest Cards
The Foundation is happy to issue temporary Realtor Guest Cards so potential members can glimpse the amenities that make the Pelican Bay lifestyle inimitable.
- Realtor Guest Cards will be issued for one (1) day only – the day of the showing of the beach and facilities.
- The Realtor must be licensed in the state of Florida.
- The Realtor will provide a business card upon receipt of the Guest Card, and provide the names of each of their clients.
- The Realtor must accompany their clients at all times. The card cannot be used by the clients without the Realtor. Violation of these terms will terminate this privilege.
- This card can be used on the trams and at the restaurants for food and drink with clients. Access to other amenities is limited to previewing only.
- The card can be picked up during business hours at The Commons, located at 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard.