With the utmost consideration for social distancing and safety, it is important to note significant changes to the accessibility and usage of the Fitness Center. Access to the Fitness Center will be by reservation only.
To that end, we will be introducing the following procedures:
We will be accepting workout reservations through Mind Body, a reservation program. (SEE RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.)
- Phone and in-person reservations will not be accepted. The maximum number of people allowed per time slot is 25.
- Guests may use the Fitness center Monday – Friday from noon to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday from noon to 5:00 p.m. and guests must book a reservation through their own MindBody account.
- Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Entry is exclusively through the main front doors of the Community Center. Exit will be through the side doors of the fitness center. The front doors will be programmed to function during regular fitness center hours.
- Check-in and card swipe will continue as before. All transactions will be credit card only.
- One-way traffic patterns will be in effect. Please be mindful of social distancing when moving around the facility, entering and exiting.
- Demarcation lines will be marked on the lobby / hallway floor indicating proper waiting distances when needed.
- Some equipment has been removed or re-positioned to provide better distancing.
- Workout time is 55 minutes to allow for cleaning of equipment. You must be out of the facility before the next hour begins. If you finish earlier, please do not wait in the facility.
- There are no changing areas; users must come in prepared to perform their workout.
- There are no longer any shower facilities.
- You must bring your own water / containers. There are no public drinking fountains. Water is available for purchase at the deck.
- Members are required to clean equipment before and after use.
- Group exercise class capacity has been reduced.
- Staff will disinfect equipment and high-touch areas ever hour on the hour.
MINDBODY SIGN-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUESTS