As of July 29, 2021, the Fitness Center has adjusted COVID-19 protocols to the following:
- Masks are required when traveling into and throughout the Fitness Center, but not while exercising.
- Pre-registration requirements are optional allowing members the flexibility to come without reservations. However, capacity limitations will be enforced on a reservation or first come first served basis.
- Locker rooms and showers are now available.
- Electrostatic sprayers, effective for 24 hours, will be used at the end of the day to disinfect all equipment.
- Equipment has been reduced to meet social distancing guidelines.
MAKING RESERVATIONS ON THE NEW MOBILE APP
The Foundation is excited to announce that the Pelican Bay Fitness Mobile App is now live! You can now download our new Fitness registration app from the Apple App and Google Play stores!
This means members now have the option to book fitness reservations through this mobile app or online directly from Pelican Bay’s Mind Body page.
MINDBODY SIGN-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUESTS
The Pelican Bay Fitness Center offers first-rate equipment and facilities in order to help members achieve their fitness goals. The Equipment Room and Core Studio feature leading-edge LifeFitness and TechnoGym cardio, strength and core-training machines, while the group exercise program offers classic and unique classes in both indoor and beachfront locations. Experienced personal trainers are also on-hand for customized guidance and step-by-step support in achieving individual goals.
The Fitness Center located in the Pelican Bay Community Center is open: