As of October 6, 2021, the Fitness Center has adjusted COVID-19 protocols to the following:
- Everyday before noon: Reservations must be made through MindBody in order to workout at the Fitness Center.
- Reservations are for 55-minute workout times, with a maximum of 25 people per time slot.
- Phone and in-person reservations will not be accepted
- To schedule your workout time any day before noon, you can do so on the MindBody website, here or download the mobile app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- After 12/noon everyday: Workout reservations are not required but you can still make one if you’d like.
- Guests may not use the fitness center until after noon.
- You must be out of the facility before the next hour begins to allow staff time to disinfect equipment
- If you finish earlier, please do not wait in the facility.
- You must provide your own water containers.
- Members are required to clean equipment before and after use.
MAKING RESERVATIONS ON THE NEW MOBILE APP
The Foundation is excited to announce that the Pelican Bay Fitness Mobile App is now live! You can now download our new Fitness registration app from the Apple App and Google Play stores!
This means members now have the option to book fitness reservations through this mobile app or online directly from Pelican Bay’s Mind Body page.
MINDBODY SIGN-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUESTS
The Pelican Bay Fitness Center offers first-rate equipment and facilities in order to help members achieve their fitness goals. The Equipment Room and Core Studio feature leading-edge LifeFitness and TechnoGym cardio, strength and core-training machines, while the group exercise program offers classic and unique classes in both indoor and beachfront locations. Experienced personal trainers are also on-hand for customized guidance and step-by-step support in achieving individual goals.
The Fitness Center located in the Pelican Bay Community Center is open: