Pelican Bay’s unique exercise program features a wide range of classes in both indoor and outdoor environments. Daily drop-in registration is available for $10 per person per hour.
Beach exercise classes are offered at both the North and South Beach fitness decks October through May. Registration is available in multiple-month sessions or by daily drop-in. Classes include:
- Low Impact Aerobics
- Buns, Legs and Tummy
- Strength, Balance and Flexibility
- Total Body Workout
- Circuit Training
- Boot Camp for Boomers
- Tai Chi
Held in the community’s state-of-the-art Fitness Center, indoor exercise classes are offered on a daily drop-in basis and include:
- Pilates I & II
- Functional Fitness
- Cardio, Tone and Stretch
- Yoga Stretch
Precautions for indoor Fitness Classes due to COVID-19
- Class size limited to 20
- Social distancing rules will apply adhering to a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- Enter through the main Community Center doors. A staff member will check you in. Payment of $10 will be by credit card only.
- Foot traffic will be in one direction only. You will go up the main inside stairs and come down the outside stairs by the tennis courts.
- You will proceed directly up the stairs and to the fitness room to get equipment and pick your spot.
- Equipment will be sanitized prior to class and participants will also be asked to wipe down their equipment before and after class.
- After class you will proceed to the back exit and walk down the outside stairs by the tennis courts.
For more information, contact the Fitness Desk at 239-597-7332.
View the latest class schedules here.