“Fitness training should be personal, challenging and fun!”
Full Dimensional Training
Action Personal Trainer Certification
Education, Certifications and Training
- Received personal training certification from ISSA (International Sports Science Association, USA)
- Aqua Fitness and Therapeutic Exercise – ISSA
- Apex Fitness Certification, USA
- Hydro-Tone Strength and Fitness Certification (strength training in water),USA
- Numerous seminars and workshops from NASM (National Academy of Sport Medicine, USA)
- Personal trainer since 1999
I have been asked why I do personal trainings. The answer is simple…I really enjoy training people. We work hard but have fun. It is a pleasure for me to watch people make progress in their trainings. Whether it is improving their overall strength, helping them with issues, to do better at sports or just to feel better. This is my motivation! There is nothing more rewarding than to have a client tell me how much better or stronger they feel or where I was injured feels so much better. Success creates motivation, motivation creates enthusiasm, and all of this makes training fun. It is great to have clients return for the next session wondering what we will do today.
- Born in San Francisco, California
- Lived in Switzerland for 14 years.
- Spoken languages: English (mother tongue), Swiss German, and some Spanish.