Foundation staff has continued to monitor weather conditions through last night and this morning. We will continue to keep Foundation facilities closed through the remainder of today, Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
Closed facilities and ceased operations include:
- The Commons – administration, member, and guest services
- Community Center – scheduled meetings and activities
- Fitness – classes, and fitness center
- Tennis – north and south tennis facilities/pro shops and related programs
- Tram Service
- Beach Services
The National Weather Service projects sustained high wind gusts as high as 60 mph due to the effects of Tropical Storm Elsa throughout the day.
As always, we will notify the community once it is safe to reopen Foundation facilities.
Please continue to monitor the Foundation website, e-newsletters, the mobile app, and the digital reader boards for updates.
As a friendly reminder:
* Do not drive through flooded roadways that you cannot see the painted lines on the road. Don’t drown, turn around.
* Allow for extra drive time and time to assess travel conditions