|In response to Governor DeSantis’ most recent order on vaccine administration, registration for Pelican Bay members has now opened up to those who are 18 years of age and older.
- According to Florida Department of Health regulations, we are not allowed to provide second shots to those who have received their first shot at another site.
- At this time, we are now able to accommodate vaccinations for persons determined by a physician to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19.
The registration form can be accessed by logging into the Foundation website and clicking on the top blue button of the home page. Alternatively, you can also go to https://pelicanbay.org/ncfrd-vaccine-registration/
- When filling out the form, please remember to make sure that all fields are complete.
- Don’t forget to click the “Check Member ID” to validate your member number.
- You will only have to fill out this form once.
- The vaccine appointment booking team will contact you at your preferred method of contact to schedule an appointment.
- It is important to note that this booking process is not handled by internal Foundation staff. You will be redirected to the team that handles scheduling.
- Please remember to complete the necessary screening form prior to your scheduled appointment which can be found at the bottom of the registration page.
North Collier Fire and Rescue, Station 44 next to the Community Center, is not a vaccine clinic nor do they accommodate any walk-ins.
- If you do not have internet or computer access, please call 239-529-1079.
While we continue to promote this program in Pelican Bay, we are dependent on the allotments that are disseminated by the State. So, we also cannot overemphasize the importance of continuing to pursue all avenues to receive the vaccine including, but not limited to, other sites within Collier, Lee, Dade County and any other sites available such as: