Book Reservations for Dinner Online Now!
Registration is Required for First Time Users.
To provide greater convenience and ease when making reservations, members have the ability to book dinner reservations online in addition to calling and in person at Marker 36 and Sandbar restaurants.
If you would like to review the step-by-step online reservation instructions, view or download the document here.
Before proceeding, please take the time to read the important reservation information below. There are a few items to keep in mind as you proceed with your online reservations:
- No Show/No Call for your reservation will result in suspension of your privilege to book any reservation in the future.
- Parties of 6 or more should call for reservations during normal business hours which are 11:30am to 8:30pm.
Marker 36 – 239.592.5722 & Sandbar – 239.597.2781
- Dinner Hours are from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
- When placing your reservations, please include all members of your group including children in your total party size.
- Use the Notes field to specify any special requests that staff will need to know prior to your arrival. For example a special occasion, high chairs, low tables, wheel chair accessibility, etc.
- You can cancel your reservation through this site. However, if there are changes that need to be made, please call the restaurant directly during business hours. Changes include number of guests, time of reservation, location, etc.
- Specific table and special tables are not guaranteed, but staff will do their best to accommodate such requests. *Please note that reservations cannot be made for bar area tables.
- If a valid phone number is not in the Foundation’s database, there may be issues with reservation confirmation. If you need to or are unsure if your telephone number is updated, please contact the Foundation Member Services at 239.260.8457.
- Members may bring up to 6 accompanied guests. Otherwise, members must obtain guest cards for each additional guest.
If you have any issues with your reservation experience, please fill out the E-form here.
Member validation is required before proceeding. Please have your Member ID card available and enter the following:
- Member Number
- First Name: Enter First Name into the “First Name” field exactly as it is shown on your card.
- If a Middle Name or Middle INitial is shown on your card (including the period), you must enter it in the “First Name” field after your first name.
- Enter your Last Name in the “Last Name” field.
- If a prefix or suffix is shown on your card, DO NOT enter it in the “Last Name” field.
Example: If “John D. Smith, Jr.” is shown on your member card, here is what it should look like before validating:
The system will then validate whether the information entered is correct. If the system does not validate you after these steps, please fill out the E-form here.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR WEBSITE LOGIN IS SEPARATE FROM ONLINE RESERVATION LOGIN.
Reservation Login and Validation Instructions: