MARKER 36 AND SANDBAR ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO MAJOR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY HURRICANE IAN
UPDATES WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO THE MEMBERSHIP
Click the BLUE BUTTON below to be directed to the Online Reservation Portal but keep the following in mind as you move through the process:
- Sandbar offers dinner service Thursday to Sunday through the summer months!
- Marker 36 is closed for the summer.
- Reservations can only be made 30 days in advance via the online portal, for up to 90 days out, contact the restaurant directly.
- We cannot accept day-of reservations online. You can contact the restaurant to inquire about availability or possibly be added to a waitlist.
- We allow parties of up to 10 people, if you have a party of 7-10, you might find better availability by contacting the restaurant directly.
- Reservations can be made or canceled online but if you need to make a change in your guest count, time or location, you will need to contact the restaurant directly.
- Any additional information listed in the notes area are considered requests, the restaurant staff will try to comply with these requests but they are not guaranteed.
- Please ensure your member account lists an up-to-date phone number, the restaurant staff uses that number to confirm reservations up to 48 hours in advance of the booking.
CLICK HERE for Online Dining Reservation Portal