Here are some tips to help expedite the guest card process:
- Order on-line and only order the dates needed. This reduces the amount of changes made upon pick-up and longer wait times.
- Order Guest Cards in advance. A minimum of 24 hours before the date is needed.
- Busy times are typically on Monday mornings and between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. throughout the week.
- The least busy time is usually mid-afternoon.
- If you order Guest Cards on-site for multiple people or multiple dates in excess of 6 or more, Guest Services may require you to come back at a later time or date for pick-up. We suggest that large requests are pre-ordered.
What about Member Card weekend pick-up?
Extended hours do not apply to Member Services and hours of operation will remain from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Here are a few things to consider when picking up member cards in season:
- If you must pick up Member or Tenant cards outside of regular business hours, call Member Services at 239-260-8457 by 3:00 p.m. throughout the week. For weekend pick-up, call by Friday at 3:00 p.m. During Guest Services hours, you may pick up pre-requested cards in the Commons lobby. For after-hours and weekends, see Security at Tram Station 4 and ask for your pre-arranged cards to be retrieved. Please note that Security does not have the ability to issue or obtain member cards that have not been pre-arranged by Member Services.
- Busy times are typically between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. throughout the week and the first few days of a new month.
- To renew your card, you must bring both a driver’s license with matching addresses to your Pelican Bay address or northern address, along with your current or expired Member cards to renew.
To make these special after-hour or weekend arrangements for Member Cards, please contact Brent Edwards, Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.