- Order on-line and only order the dates needed to reduce the wait times for pick-up. It is preferred that you order Guest Cards in advance. A minimum of 24 hours before the date is helpful.
- After placing the order, you may pre-pay by calling 239-597-8081 with credit card information.
- Busy times are typically on Monday mornings and between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. throughout the week.The least busy time is usually mid-afternoon.
- If you order Guest Cards on-site for multiple people or multiple dates in excess of 6 or more, Guest Services may require you to come back at a later time or date for pick-up. We suggest that large requests are pre-ordered.
In order to obtain guest cards on weekends, members must plan to submit their guest card requests by no later than Friday at 3:00 p.m. Pre-ordered Guest Cards can be obtained by going to Tram Station 4 by the Commons and asking Security to retrieve them. Payment may be made by credit card or exact change (if not already pre-paid). It is important to note that Security cannot process new requests or make changes over the weekend or after hours, and do not hold any cash for change.
- Member Services is NOT open on weekends or major holidays, so PLAN AHEAD.
- If you cannot pick up Member or Tenant cards during regular business hours, call Member Services at 239-260-8457 by 3:00 p.m. throughout the week. For weekend pick-up, make arrangements no later than Friday at 3:00 p.m. For after hours pickup, please see security at Tram Station 4 at the Commons.
- Busy times are typically between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. throughout the week and the first few days of a new month.
- To renew your card, you must bring both a driver’s license with matching addresses to your Pelican Bay address or northern address, along with your current or expired Member cards to renew.
As a friendly reminder, please carry your card with you at all times when catching a tram, walking on the berm, at the beach or restaurants, and also at the Community Center.