Members are invited to join the Board of Directors Meeting via livestream on the Foundation website scheduled for Friday, February 19 at 8:30 a.m.
Please note that the agenda can be found on the right hand side under “Other important information”.
To access the livestream:
- Members must first log in to the website.
- Click the Pelican Bay Logo to go back to the home page.
- Click on the blue button that says “Board Meeting Livestream”.
- Click on the hyperlink that will prompt you to enter your name.
- There, you will see a window with the Board members.
To submit Member Comments:
- Members may submit their comments through the chat feature only.
- The chat feature will be active 15 minutes prior to the meeting.
- Staff will read the submitted comments to the Board when requested.
*Please note that members cannot make a phone call to listen to the Board Meeting and phone access will be restricted to its planned participants.*