Jack’s Broadway Favorites
Jack Everly returns for a program with the Naples Philharmonic featuring some of your favorite music from beloved Broadway shows including Annie Get Your Gun, Chicago, Flower Drum Song and The Phantom of the Opera.
Friday, April 2 · 8pm*
Saturday, April 3 · 2pm and 8pm*
Hayes Hall and Norris Garden
*The Friday and Saturday evening performances will include a live simulcast in Norris Garden.
The Hit Men
An Artis—Naples favorite, The Hit Men return for a special new concert in socially distanced Hayes Hall. Featuring the real musicians who performed with legendary artists including Foreigner, Journey, Styx, The Hooters, Steely Dan, Cheap Trick, The Rascals, Alan Parsons, 3 Dog Night, Cream, Grand Funk and The Who, The Hit Men perform some of your favorite classic hits from the 1970s through the 1980s — authentic rock and roll live on stage.
Monday-Tuesday, April 5-6 · 5:30pm and 8:30pm
The Baker Museum Lecture—Why Women Artists?
Rangsook Yoon, lecturer
In conjunction with Blurring Boundaries and Making a Mark, Director of Curatorial Affairs Rangsook Yoon, Ph.D., presents Why Women Artists? a virtual lecture that provides an overview of the two shows while also examining the importance of making a space for women-centric narratives in museums. Rangsook further offers her insights into her favorite works in the two exhibitions and shares unique perspectives from which works of divergent styles and media on display could be appreciated.
Friday, April 2, 10am
This lecture will be presented virtually using an online video platform
Ehnes Plays Mendelssohn
Friday-Saturday, April 9-10 · 8pm
Sophr and Mozart
Sunday, April 18 · 8pm
- April 15: Jodie DeSalvo Piano Talks: Favorites of the 1950s and 1960s
- April 16 and April 19: Rick Harris lecture, Hooray for Hollywood: Beauties and Bombshells
- April 18: Naples Philharmonic Sypert Salon Series: Spohr and Mozart
- April 24: The Baker Museum exhibition Marcus Jansen: Two Decades of Relevance opens
- April 25: Wang Chamber Music Series: Good or Evil
- April 27: Q&A with Artist Marcus Jansen
- April 28: Naples Philharmonic LinkUp: The Orchestra Moves