Benefits of Yoga according to John Hopkins:
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Yoga helps with back pain relief.
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
- Yoga benefits heart health.
- Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better.
- Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods.
- Yoga helps you manage stress
- Yoga connects you with a supportive community.
- Yoga promotes better self-care.
Come and join Missy every Tuesday and Thursday for Yoga Stretch at 9am at the Community Center.
Community Center Indoor Classes:
- Monday and Wednesday
- 8-9am: Pilates II with Amy
- 9:30-10:30am: Strength, Balance and Flexibility with Eileen
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 9-10am: Yoga Stretch with Missy
- 9:30-10:30am: Functional Stretch with Lucas
All classes are $15
Any questions please call the front desk at 239-597-7332