Courtesy of the Lee County Government
Lee County Community Vaccination Site (Ages 65+ / healthcare workers only)
The Florida Department of Health in Lee County (DOH-Lee) is offering COVID-19 vaccine to high-risk frontline health care workers and those 65 and older.
RESERVATION CALL CENTER IS CLOSED
All appointments have been filled. New reservations will open as vaccines are received by the Florida Department of Health. Continue to check this webpage or follow us on social media for updates.
The state vendor now has a help line available at 888-499-0851. The help line is not able to schedule reservations.
SECOND DOSE APPOINTMENT CALLS ARE HAPPENING NOW
- Watch for text messages informing you that you will be receiving a call soon
- Answer unknown numbers
- Check the settings on your mobile device to ensure unknown callers will be accepted and are not blocked
- Read more about second dose appointments
Vaccination site location (reservations required)
Lee County Vaccination Site – Chamberlin Parkway
North Parking Lot (across from old terminal)
Southwest Florida International Airport
Vaccination reservation dates and hours
- Thursday, January 21 (reservations required)
- Friday, January 22 (reservations required)
- Additional dates will be posted here as the Florida Department of Health announce them.
Prepare before you go
- There is no fee for the vaccine.
- Reservations are required to visit the vaccination site. You should plan to arrive no earlier than 45 minutes before your designated appointment time.
- Please bring government-issued identification (Healthcare workers bring a copy of your ID badge or a current paystub).
- Be prepared by bringing water, snacks, and any medication you need. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather conditions.
- Expedite the process and print and complete the FDOH Moderna vaccine screening and consent form before you arrive.
- Review information from Moderna on what to expect post-vaccination and information on the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
- What to expect at the vaccination site | Vaccination site tram information