Following Governor Desantis’ most recent executive order regarding the suspension of on-premises food consumption and closures of fitness centers, The Pelican Bay Foundation, effective immediately, will be issuing the following closures and operational changes:
- Marker 36 and Sandbar are closed completely today.
- The Fitness and Wellness Center will remain closed until further notice.
- On Saturday, March 21, Sandbar and Take-Out will re-open for take-out service only.
- Marker 36 will remain closed until further notice.
- At sunset on Sunday, March 22, North Beach will be completely shut down. This means that there will be no beach operations, no restrooms and no tram service.
- South Beach will remain open until we receive additional guidance from the government.
As always, we will keep the community notified of the continually changing operations of the Foundation.