A friendly reminder from the Member Policies & Relations Committee
Here are some important points to consider about guest access:
- All guests, not accompanied by a member, accessing common areas and amenities, must present their guest cards to staff in order to gain access.
- Persons holding a guest card may not bring guests.
- Guests without a guest card may use common areas and amenities only when they are accompanied by a member.
- Six guests are permitted to be accompanied by a member.
- Guests using the tennis facility or fitness center must have a guest card regardless of being accompanied by a Member.
We hope this clarifies any misunderstanding regarding guests with guest cards and guests who are accompanied by a member. We hope everyone will comply, thereby making an excellent Pelican Bay experience for all. We always welcome your concerns and input at our monthly meetings. Thank you for your cooperation, and we extend a warm “Welcome Back” to all of our members!