A friendly reminder from the Member Policies & Relations Committee
Here are some important points to consider about guest access:
- All guests, not accompanied by a member, accessing common areas and amenities, must present their guest cards to staff in order to gain access.
- Persons holding a guest card may not bring guests.
- Guests without a guest card may use common areas and amenities only when they are accompanied by a member.
- Six guests are permitted to be accompanied by a member.
- Guests using the tennis facility or fitness center must have a guest card regardless of being accompanied by a Member.
We hope this clarifies any misunderstanding regarding guests with guest cards and guests who are accompanied by a member. We hope everyone will comply, thereby making an excellent Pelican Bay experience for all. We always welcome your concerns and input at our monthly meetings. Thank you for your cooperation!