The Board Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom which is different than the previous livestream platform. Please read these instructions carefully to successfully attend and submit member comments:
- Log into pelicanbay.org.
- Click the blue button on the home page labeled “Foundation Board of Directors Virtual Meeting: Friday, January 21 at 8:30 a.m.”
- In the details of the meeting, click on the link to register in advance.
- Fill out your first and last name, email address, and click the “Register” button.
- Once successfully registered, it will bring you the “Webinar Registration Approved” page where you can add the details to your Outlook, Yahoo or Google calendar. This will contain the link to the meeting.
- Member comments must be given at the time of meeting. Once you join the meeting, please use the “Raise Hand” button. This is located under “Reactions”.
- Once you select the “Raise Hand” button, you will be put into the queue for member comments. A staff member will instruct the member to speak in the order that members have pressed the button.
- Please note that member comments cannot be submitted via the chat feature. This feature is disabled.
A limited time of three minutes is provided in the Member Comments section of the agenda and an additional one minute before any Board vote which may be taken on any issue throughout the agenda.