Having trouble convincing friends and family to visit? We didn’t think so. Here’s what you need to know to ensure everyone makes the most of their stay in Pelican Bay:
Obtaining a Guest Card
Fill out the Guest Card purchase form by clicking on the “Click to Order Guest Cards” button above.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Guest Cards online after you have finished filling out the entire form. Before you enter you payment information, make sure to select a pick-up date to retrieve your cards from the lockers in front of the Commons at your convenience.
- Guest Cards are $4.50 per day, plus 7% tax, with a two-day minimum per transaction. Fees are non-refundable.
- When requesting a Guest Card, there is a 2 DAY MINIMUM requirement. Guest Cards for only 1 day are not allowed.
Guest Card Pickup
- Any Guest Cards purchased for the weekends must be ordered by 3:00 PM on Friday. The cards will only be available for pick up at the Commons lockers located by the front steps to the Commons. Please be sure we have your current email and cell phone number on file when you order so that you will receive a QR code on your device that will allow you to open the locker to pick up your Guest Cards.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Requirements and Eligibility
- An individual, thirteen (13) years and older, who is a guest of a Member or a Tenant is eligible to receive a Guest Card upon payment of a fee established by the Board.
- Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A House Guest is a Guest staying with a Member, or an Out-Of-Town Guest of a Member.
- Each House Guest to carry a Guest Card when using common areas and amenities on their own.
- Guest Card holders cannot bring a Guest, with the exception of children 12 and under.
- Guests (a maximum of six) accompanied by a Member are not required to have a Guest Card, with the exception of the tennis and fitness centers, where all House Guests are required to have a Guest Card. All guests must pay a $10 daily gym usage fee for use of the Fitness Center from November 1 to May 31 before noon.
- Guests are requested to strictly adhere to Foundation policies, rules and regulations.
- Guests from Lee and Collier County, full time or seasonal residents, are ineligible for guest cards.
Specifications for Guest Cards
- A Guest Card must be requested by a Member or a Tenant. Guest Cards will not be issued when the total number of previously issued Guest Card days exceed 30 within any 12-month period for that named Guest – except when a Member attests that a relative will be staying in their unit as a House Guest for a length of time exceeding 30 days.
- Members requesting a Guest Card for a period exceeding 30 days must provide a written request to the office of the President or designee.
- A Guest Card shall be issued for the exact length of the Guest’s stay (for a maximum of 30 days). A Guest Card must be paid for before it is issued. Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A Guest Card confers the right to use all Foundation amenities, subject to applicable fees and Rules and Regulations of the Foundation.
- A Guest Cards gives access to the Beaches, Restaurants, Trams, Berm, Tennis, Fitness Center, and Group Fitness classes.
Realtor Guest Cards
The Foundation is happy to issue temporary Realtor Guest Cards so potential members can glimpse the amenities that make the Pelican Bay lifestyle inimitable.
- Realtor Guest Cards will be issued for one (1) day only – the day of the showing of the beach and facilities.
- The Realtor must be licensed in the state of Florida.
- The Realtor will provide a business card upon receipt of the Guest Card, and provide the names of each of their clients.
- The Realtor must accompany their clients at all times. The card cannot be used by the clients without the Realtor. Violation of these terms will terminate this privilege.
- This card can be used on the trams and at the restaurants for food and drink with clients. Access to other amenities is limited to previewing only.
- The card can be picked up during business hours at The Commons, located at 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard.