All guest card requests must be done online. After placing the request, you will get an email confirmation. It is important to fill out the field “Email address for Request Confirmation”. Once you have received the confirmation, call 239-597-8081 to pre-pay with a credit card. Cash will no longer be accepted. When you pick up the card, ring the doorbell at the Commons and an employee will assist you.
Having trouble convincing friends and family to visit? We didn’t think so. Here’s what you need to know to ensure everyone makes the most of their stay in Pelican Bay:
Obtaining a Guest Card
- Fill out the Guest Card request form here.
- Once you have received the email confirmation, call 239-597-8081 to pre-pay with a credit card. Cash will no longer be accepted. All cards must be pre-paid to pick them up. Pick up cards during business hours at The Commons. Ring the bell, give the Member name via intercom, and the pre-paid cards will be brought to you.
- Any Guest Cards requested for the weekends must be ordered by 3:00 PM on Friday. The cards will only be available for pick up at the Commons lockers located by the front steps to the Commons. Please be sure we have your current email and cell phone number on file when you order as you will be getting a QR code sent to your device that will allow you to open the locker to pick up your guest passes.
- Guest Cards are $4.50 per day, plus 7% tax, with a two-day minimum per transaction. Fees are non-refundable. The cost can be paid when the card is picked up at The Commons, 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard, or in advance by calling The Commons at (239) 597-8081.
- When requesting a Guest Card, there is a 2 DAY MINIMUM requirement. Guest Cards for only 1 day are not allowed.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Requirements and Eligibility
- An individual, thirteen (13) years and older, who is a guest of a Member or a Tenant is eligible to receive a Guest Card upon payment of a fee established by the Board.
- Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A House Guest is a Guest staying with a Member, or an Out-Of-Town Guest of a Member.
- Each House Guest to carry a Guest Card when using common areas and amenities on their own.
- Guest Card holders cannot bring a Guest, with the exception of children 12 and under.
- Guests (a maximum of six) accompanied by a Member are not required to have a Guest Card, with the exception of the tennis and fitness centers, where all House Guests are required to have a Guest Card. All guests must pay a $10 daily gym usage fee for use of the Fitness Center from November 1 to May 31 before noon.
- Guests are requested to strictly adhere to Foundation policies, rules and regulations.
- Guests from Lee and Collier County, full time or seasonal residents, are ineligible for guest cards.
Specifications for Guest Cards
- A Guest Card must be requested by a Member or a Tenant. Guest Cards will not be issued when the total number of previously issued Guest Card days exceed 30 within any 12-month period for that named Guest – except when a Member attests that a relative will be staying in their unit as a House Guest for a length of time exceeding 30 days.
- Members requesting a Guest Card for a period exceeding 30 days must provide a written request to the office of the President or designee.
- A Guest Card shall be issued for the exact length of the Guest’s stay (for a maximum of 30 days). A Guest Card must be paid for before it is issued. Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A Guest Card confers the right to use all Foundation amenities, subject to applicable fees and Rules and Regulations of the Foundation.
- A Guest Cards gives access to the Beaches, Restaurants, Trams, Berm, Tennis, Fitness Center, and Group Fitness classes.
- Due to COVID-19, the limit on the number of Guest Cards per Member is 10.
Realtor Guest Cards
The Foundation is happy to issue temporary Realtor Guest Cards so potential members can glimpse the amenities that make the Pelican Bay lifestyle inimitable.
- Realtor Guest Cards will be issued for one (1) day only – the day of the showing of the beach and facilities.
- The Realtor must be licensed in the state of Florida.
- The Realtor will provide a business card upon receipt of the Guest Card, and provide the names of each of their clients.
- The Realtor must accompany their clients at all times. The card cannot be used by the clients without the Realtor. Violation of these terms will terminate this privilege.
- This card can be used on the trams and at the restaurants for food and drink with clients. Access to other amenities is limited to previewing only.
- The card can be picked up during business hours at The Commons, located at 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard.