Due to COVID-19 and in response to the Governor’s order on 14-day mandatory quarantining of all visitors from NY, NJ, or CT, effective immediately on March 24th, the Foundation has suspended issuing, or processing, of guest cards. Since there is no way for the Foundation to determine previous travel routes or locations, this suspension will cover all guest cards. This means that no new guest cards will be issued until further notice. For those who have pre-purchased guest cards for the period after Monday, March 23, refunds will be issued. For those who have already been issued guest cards, since they pre-date the Governor’s order, they may continue to use them.
Having trouble convincing friends and family to visit? We didn’t think so. Here’s what you need to know to ensure everyone makes the most of their stay in Pelican Bay:
Obtaining a Guest Card
- Fill out the Guest Card request form here. (Or, visit The Commons for a hard copy form to fill out, and submit there or via fax to (239) 597-6802.)
- Guest Cards are $4.50 per day, plus 7% tax, with a two-day minimum per transaction. Fees are non-refundable. The cost can be paid when the card is picked up at The Commons, 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard, or in advance by calling The Commons at (239) 597-8081.
- When requesting a Guest Card, there is a 2 DAY MINIMUM requirement. Guest Cards for only 1 day are not allowed.
- November 21 – December 31: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM, Saturday 9 AM-5 PM; Sunday 9 AM-1 PM.
- January 1 – April 30: Monday-Friday 8 AM-6PM; Saturday 9 AM-5 PM; Sunday 9 AM-1 PM.
- May 1 – November 20: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM. CLOSED WEEKENDS. Guest Cards must be ordered by 3pm on Friday for weekend pickup. For weekend pick-up of pre-ordered cards only, go to Station 4 and ask for Security to retrieve them. Payment is by exact change.
Requirements and Eligibility
- An individual, thirteen (13) years and older, who is a guest of a Member or a Tenant is eligible to receive a Guest Card upon payment of a fee established by the Board.
- Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A House Guest is a Guest staying with a Member, or an Out-Of-Town Guest of a Member.
- Each House Guest to carry a Guest Card when using common areas and amenities on their own.
- Guest Card holders cannot bring a Guest, with the exception of children 12 and under.
- Guests (a maximum of six) accompanied by a Member are not required to have a Guest Card, with the exception of the tennis and fitness centers, where all House Guests are required to have a Guest Card. All guests must pay a $10 daily gym usage fee for use of the Fitness Center from November 1 to May 31 before noon.
- Guests are requested to strictly adhere to Foundation policies, rules and regulations.
- Guests from Lee and Collier County, full time or seasonal residents, are ineligible for guest cards.
Specifications for Guest Cards
- A Guest Card must be requested by a Member or a Tenant. Guest Cards will not be issued when the total number of previously issued Guest Card days exceed 30 within any 12-month period for that named Guest – except when a Member attests that a relative will be staying in their unit as a House Guest for a length of time exceeding 30 days.
- Members requesting a Guest Card for a period exceeding 30 days must provide a written request to the office of the President or designee.
- A Guest Card shall be issued for the exact length of the Guest’s stay (for a maximum of 30 days). A Guest Card must be paid for before it is issued. Refunds will not be given for Guest Cards that are not picked up.
- A Guest Card confers the right to use all Foundation amenities, subject to applicable fees and Rules and Regulations of the Foundation.
- There is no limit on the number of Guest Cards per Member.
Realtor Guest Cards
The Foundation is happy to issue temporary Realtor Guest Cards so potential members can glimpse the amenities that make the Pelican Bay lifestyle inimitable.
- Realtor Guest Cards will be issued for one (1) day only – the day of the showing of the beach and facilities.
- The Realtor must be licensed in the state of Florida.
- The Realtor will provide a business card upon receipt of the Guest Card, and provide the names of each of their clients.
- The Realtor must accompany their clients at all times. The card cannot be used by the clients without the Realtor. Violation of these terms will terminate this privilege.
- This card can be used on the trams and at the restaurants for food and drink with clients. Access to other amenities is limited to previewing only.
- The card can be picked up during business hours at The Commons, located at 6251 Pelican Bay Boulevard.