|Given new evidence on the Delta variant currently circulating in the United States, particularly with high levels in Collier County, the Pelican Bay Foundation will follow protocols based on new recommendations from the CDC issued yesterday.
Effective Thursday, July 29, 2021, masks are required, for all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, upon entry into the following Foundation buildings:
· The Commons – upon entry into the lobby and traversing through the building
· Community Center – while attending meetings, activities and while walking to the Fitness Center
· Tennis Pro Shops – upon entry inside the building
· Marker 36 restaurant – while walking to and from the table
Other health and safety considerations include the following:
· Scheduled Board and committee meetings will be moving to a fully virtual format
· The Fitness Center equipment will be reduced to meet social distancing guidelines
Please know that your health is our number one priority, and that the Pelican Bay Foundation continues to operate focused on maintaining a safe environment for our members. We look forward to a rapid resolution to this latest outbreak. Thank you for your support in these efforts to communicate, and we thank you for your patience, flexibility, and understanding as we work together to promote the health and well-being of our community during this time.