The Foundation is seeking a candidate to fill a vacancy on the MP&R Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a sounding board to which Foundation Members may address suggestions and concerns related to existing Foundation Rules & Regulations.
- Review Member policies as needed and make recommendations and refinements to existing Regulations and Policies.
- Recommend to the Board new policies or changes in policies based on a thoughtful consideration of what appears to be in the interests of the membership.
- Address issues at the request of the Foundation Board.
- Members of the MP&R Committee shall additionally serve as members of an Appeals Committee for any Foundation members that have been cited and suspended for violating Foundation Rules and Regulations and wish to appeal that decision.
The committee meets as needed. Interested candidates are requested to submit an application form for review by the Committee, which makes recommendations to the Pelican Bay Foundation Board of Directors for committee appointments. The application form can be found on the website at E-Forms/Standing Committee Application.”