|The Pelican Bay Foundation Member Policies and Relations (MP&R) Committee is seeking member volunteers to join the committee. As an MP&R committee member, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Serving as a sounding board when Foundation Members wish to voice suggestions and concerns related to existing Foundation Rules & Regulations.
- Reviewing Member policies as needed and making proactive recommendations and refinements to existing Rules & Regulations.
- Recommending to the Board new policies, or changes in policies, based on a thoughtful consideration of what appears to be in the membership’s interest.
- Addressing MP&R issues at the request of the Foundation Board or Foundation Staff.
- Members of the MP&R Committee shall additionally serve as members of an Appeals Committee for any Foundation members cited and suspended for violating Foundation Rules and Regulations and wish to appeal that decision.
The committee meets both virtually and in-person on an as-needed basis. Interested candidates are requested to submit an application form for review by the MP&R Committee, which makes recommendations to the Pelican Bay Foundation Board of Directors for committee appointments. The application form can be found on the pelicanbay.org website at E-Forms/Standing Committee Application.