|The Pelican Bay Foundation continues to implement precautionary mask protocols in the following areas in compliance with the county mandate:
- Commons – If you must come to the Commons for Member or Guest Services, please wear a mask and stay 6 feet away from the staff member assisting you. (There is no access inside the Commons building.)
- Tennis – Masks are required for patrons entering and for anyone inside the retail shops.
- Community Center – Masks are required while entering and within the Community Center.
- Fitness Center – Masks must be worn upon entering the Fitness Center and can be removed while working out.
- Sandbar – Masks are required while entering or exiting the restaurant, until you get to your table, and if patrons get up from the table, i.e. to use the restroom.
- Trams – Masks are required while on the trams.
These rules are in effect until midnight on September 3rd, unless the Collier Board of County Commissioners determines that the order needs to be extended.
The Foundation will continue to inform members and guests on any new and updated developments which affect operations.