Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling Opens Wednesday, January 27 at 6 a.m.
Starting Wednesday, January 27 after 6 a.m. EST, eligible customers can access appointment availability beginning Thursday, January 28.
Vaccination appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharmacy.
Appointments must be made online at:
The following persons are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine in Florida, by appointment only:
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
- Residents and staff of longterm healthcare facilities, and
- Adults aged 65 years and older
Note: The Publix site is NOT run by the Department of Health or your local government. All questions or comments about the Publix vaccinations should be directed to Publix.
City of Marco Island COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling Opens Wednesday, January 27 at 2 p.m.
City of Marco Island and Collier-EMS will open appointment registration for the COVID-19 vaccine online only starting at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Jan 27.
Vaccines will be scheduled for Friday between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. at Mackle Park in Marco Island. The clinic will be a walk-up site.
The link to access appointments will not be posted until 2 p.m. Wednesday, city officials said.
- Florida residents aged 65 and older and healthcare workers will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at this site.
- Masks will have to be worn and those who get an appointment will need to bring proof of Florida residency.
- Patients will need to have a ticket proving registration to receive the vaccine at this site.