We have reached total capacity for today’s Facilities Committee Meeting in person at 2:00 p.m. at Artis-Naples, Baker Museum, 2nd Floor in the Signature Event Space Room located at 5833 Pelican Bay Boulevard.
For those who have already registered, please consider the following prior to attending the in-person meeting:
- Bring proof of registration, either a printed ID registration ticket you received via email or show the order ID registration ticket on your smartphone to gain entry into the building.
- There will be two registration tables from A-M and N-Z (by last name). All registered attendees must form two lines outside the courtyard before entry.
- We will not be accepting walk-ins. However, we will put those on a waiting list with a valid member ID.
- Doors will open at 1:45 p.m.
- The meeting time is limited and will end at 4:00 p.m.
- This meeting is an informational meeting, and member comments can be given at the selected podium when the committee opens member comments. It is important to note that this meeting’s agenda contains no proposed motions to move to forward to the Board at this time. Please refrain from calling out from the audience during the meeting.
- Due to time constraints, member comments will be limited. However, the committee will welcome feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who were unable to register for the in-person meeting at Artis-Naples, you can register for the Zoom Virtual meeting online at the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EuenPEoeS4mTu-wn1X293A