- Sandbar is open for lunch and dinner. For dinner, reservations should be made by calling Sandbar directly at 239-597-2781. Members can also text Sandbar at the same number to coordinate prior to arriving to the restaurant to avoid crowding at the host stand.
- Social distancing protocols are in place and will not accept groups of 10 or more. Six feet between tables will also be recognized.
- Marker 36 is closed until fall.
Beaches and Trams:
- Beach services are available at South Beach and will continue to operate with full hours of operation
- Social distancing is in place for beach chair, umbrella and cabana setup.
- Trams are running from Station 4 and 5 to South Beach
- Social distancing is implemented by trams accommodating only carry 4 people at a time
Tennis and Retail Pro Shops:
- Retail Pro Shops are open at 25% capacity
- Dressing rooms are closed
- Access to the Commons building is closed.
- There is no issuance of guest cards.
- Member Services will be offering service by email, phone or by appointment only.
Community Center and Fitness Center:
- The Community Center building is closed.
- The Fitness Center is preparing proper facility demarcations along with other installations pertaining to COVID-19 protection to ensure a safe opening.
Purchases at all Foundation facilities:
- In the interest of safety for all of our members and staff, we will not be accepting any cash transactions and moving to credit card transactions only. This new process will apply to all Foundation establishments in which members are required to pay for fees and purchases now and when all amenities are reopened in the future.