As a follow-up to previous communication, the Pelican Bay Foundation will be shifting to the reduction of COVID-19 protocols in response to the current CDC guidelines. Now that we have reached the two-week effectiveness from the last Pelican Bay vaccine date, mask requirements will be lifted for those who have been fully vaccinated. Those who are not fully vaccinated will continue to wear masks as suggested by the CDC.
This new implementation will be effective on Thursday, June 10.
- Plexiglass dividers will remain in place.
- The seat beside the driver will remain unoccupied.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Staff at the restaurant will continue to wear masks until further guidance is provided by the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Due to space constraints, access will be controlled. Visitors who are vaccinated are not required to wear masks inside the building.
- To provide for maximum transaction servicing, only one representative per party is requested to conduct any member and guest service-related business.
- Pre-ordered guest cards online will continue to be implemented. There will be no paper forms available on site.
- Curbside lockers will be utilized as much as possible for convenience of card, or document, pick-up.
- Please also note that all transactions must be made by credit card only.
- Pre-registration requirement will be optional allowing members the flexibility to come without reservations. However, capacity limitations will be enforced on a reservation or first come first serve basis.
- Locker rooms and showers will be made available.
- Electrostatic sprayers, effective for 24 hours, will be used at the end of the day to disinfect all equipment.
- In-person meeting capacities will be increased.
- Foundation-sponsored meetings/gatherings will not provide any coffee or water service.
We appreciate the collective community support as we transition out of this pandemic and look forward to resuming normal operations. We will continue to communicate time-sensitive changes in our weekly e-newsletter “Today in the Bay”, and post information on the Foundation website at pelicanbay.org.