About Pelican Bay Foundation
A career with Pelican Bay Foundation is an opportunity to learn from some of the best leaders and professionals in hospitality, food and beverage, community services and business-related operations.
One of the area’s largest exclusive enclaves, situated on more than three square miles and bordered by pristine white-sand beaches, our community offers the most diverse slate of amenities and activities anywhere in the region.
The Foundation manages and services all common areas and amenities, including two gorgeous beaches and beach services, two private beachfront restaurants, racquets facilities, boardwalks, a tram transportation system, covenant enforcement, safety and security, member services and administrative functions and a Community Center that houses a fitness center and wellness studio, and meeting and event rooms!
Our team is a very important part of the community and is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience for over 15,000 residential, commercial members and their guests.
Our culture is critical to the success of the Foundation, so we hire individuals who embody our Core Values:
|Help build and embrace a sense of community and belonging for all.
|Leverage our collective genius with a focus on clear communication, teamwork, and continuous improvement.
|Be open to new ideas and utilize creative problem solving to deliver exceptional member satisfaction at all touch points.
|Integrity & Respect:
|To always do the right thing even when it is hard and treat others with fairness, consistency and respect.
We encourage you to apply if your core values match ours because chances are that you’ll thrive and help our culture continue to elevate and evolve. What are you waiting for? Come join us…take the opportunity to build a career and nurture connections with our team!
Awesome Careers Benefits
- Competitive wages
- A Company provided meal per shift
- Open door policy
- Employee referral incentive program
- Direct deposit payroll
- Use of Fitness Center (while not on shift/availability varies based on season)
- Discounted dry cleaning service/Pick-up and drop-off
Year-Round Full-Time and Part-Time:
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bonus program for eligible staff
- Medical, Dental and Vision options
- Company paid Group Life, Disability and AD&D
- Company paid Employee Assistance program
- Optional Life/AD&D Insurance Employee, Spouse Children
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Saving Account (HSA) with company contribution
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor match
- Performance incentives
- Job transfer opportunities
- Company provided uniform (certain positions)
- Mobile phone reimbursement (certain positions)
Seasonal Staff (typically October – May employment):
- Employee housing available – first come first serve
- Certain provisions apply
- Staff responsible for cost
Benefits are subject to change with or without notice